The team at HR StrategiQa Consulting Inc. and its affiliates, which includes “jobsearchinsider.com”, are committed to protecting the privacy of all individuals who:
• visit any website, mobile sites or applications, or online features offered by jobsearchinsider.com, including without limitation jobsearchinsider.com, and including all subdomains, present and future (the “Website”);
• use the services or content, including those that are offered at no cost and those that are fee-based, and other jobsearchinsider.com products (the "Services");
When we talk about “Personal Information”, we mean information relating to you or other verifiable individuals. Throughout this document, the terms “We”, “us”, and “our” means HR StrategiQa Consulting Inc. and its affiliates including “jobsearchinsider.com”. “You”, “your” and “user” means the individual using the Website and/or Services of jobsearchinsider.com.
2. WEBSITE DATA AND USER CONTENT
We collect Personal Information (such as registration and account information) from the users of the Services for our own purposes, such as to provide and administer the Services (“Website Data”). We’re the data controller in respect of this information.
We also process Personal Information on behalf of our users as their data processor, such as content generated, requested or published via the website features in accordance with the instructions our users give us through the Services (including, for example, the information our users monitor or collect from social media websites like Twitter and Facebook through the Services) (“User Content”). Our users control how their User Content is collected and used by them. In legal terms this means that our users are the data controllers of their user content. Accordingly, we only use User Content to provide the Services to our users in accordance with the lawful instructions they give us through the Services.
2.1 PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION AND NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
We may collect two different types of personal information, Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) and Non-Personally Identifiable Information (“Non-PII”). PII is information that identifies you as an individual – for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card information, billing address and shipping information. Non-PII is aggregated information, demographic information, IP addresses, user behavior data from web interaction metrics tools and other information that does not reveal your specific identity. PII and Non-PII may also be collected by jobsearchinsider.com during in-person discussions, telephone conversations, and electronic or other written communications. jobsearchinsider.com also collects information via cookies.
2.2 WEBSITE DATA WE RECEIVE OR COLLECT
When you first register for a jobsearchinsider.com account, and when you use the Services, we collect some Personal Information about you such as:
• your full name, username, and email address and other contact details;
• the geographic area where you use your computer and mobile devices;
• other optional information as part of your account profile;
• your IP Address and, when applicable, timestamp related to your consent and confirmation of consent;
• other information submitted by you or your organizational representatives via various methods;
• your billing address and any necessary other information to complete any financial transaction, and when making purchases through the Website, we may also collect your credit card or PayPal information;
• user generated content (such as messages, posts, comments, pages, profiles, images, feeds or communications exchanged on the supported third-party websites and apps);
• images or other files that you may publish via our Website or Services;
• information we may receive relating to communications you send us, such as queries or comments concerning our Website or Services;
• information relating to an individual’s real time location;
• surveys: we may ask you to complete surveys or opinion polls from time to time. We only use the information that we collect from surveys in an aggregate manner, not in individually identifiable form;
The Website also automatically collects and receives certain information from your computer or mobile device, including the activities you perform on our Website and while using our Services, the type of hardware and software you are using (for example, your operating system or browser), and information obtained from cookies. For example, each time you visit the Website or otherwise use the Services, we automatically collect your IP address, browser and device type, access times, the web page from which you came, the regions from which you navigate the web page, and the web page(s) you access (as applicable).
2.3 HOW WE USE WEBSITE DATA
We use Website Data for the following general purposes:
• to identify you when you login into your account;
• to enable us to operate the Website and provide Services to you;
• to verify your transactions and for purchase confirmation, billing, security, and authentication (including security tokens for communication with installed Third-Party Apps);
• to analyze the Website or the Services and information about our users, including research into our user demographics and user behaviour in order to improve our content and Services;
• to contact you about your account and provide customer service or support, including responding to your comments and questions;
• to share aggregate (non-identifiable) statistics about users to prospective advertisers and partners;
• to keep you informed about the Website, Services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, contests and events we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us;
• to sell or market jobsearchinsider.com products and services to you;
• to better understand your needs and the needs of users in the aggregate, diagnose problems, analyze trends, improve the Website features and usability of the Services, and better understand and market to our users;
• to keep the Website and Services safe and secure.
We also use non-personally identifiable information gathered for statistical purposes to keep track of the number of visits to the Website with a view to introducing improvements and improving usability of the Website and Services. We may share this type of statistical data so that our partners also understand how often people use the Website and Services, so that they, too, may provide you with an optimal experience.
2.4 SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, or rent user personally identifiable information (PII) to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personally identifiable information regarding users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above in this document.
Because Non-PII does not personally identify You, we reserve the right to use and disclose to third parties Non-PII for any purpose.
(1) when you consent to the disclosure of such information to a third party when connecting to a third-party website and/or app that asks you if you consent to such sharing;
(2) where we are legally required to do so, such as in response to court orders or legal process, or to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or to defend against legal claims or demands;
(3) if we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person;
(4) if we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding situations that involve abuse of the Services infrastructure or the Internet in general (such as voluminous spamming, denial of service attacks, or attempts to compromise the security of the Website infrastructure or the Services generally);
(6) if this information is not private, is aggregated or is otherwise non-personally identifiable information, such as your public user profile information and related public data (such as Tweets, likes, etc.) or the number of users who clicked on a particular link (even if only one did so).
4. COOKIES AND RELATED TECHNOLOGIES
jobsearchinsider.com uses tracking technology (“cookies”) on the website and while using the services. Cookies are small text files placed on your device when you visit a website, in order to track use of the website and to improve user experience. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
We may also use related technologies including web beacons, bugs, pixels, and software tokens in order to facilitate your use of the Website and Services.
Most computer and some mobile web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. Please note however that, by blocking or deleting cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of the website. If you do not want to receive tracking pixels, you will need to disable HTML images in your email client, and that may affect your ability to view images in other emails that you receive.
Users may find advertising or other content on our Website that link to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties and to other websites that provide information that we consider interesting. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Website. In addition, these websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Website, is subject to that website's own terms of service and policies.
We have implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personally-identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Only authorized personnel and third-party vendors have access to your personal information, and these employees and vendors are required to treat this information as confidential. Despite these precautions, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will not obtain access to your personal information.
8. PUBLIC DISCUSSION
The Website may provide public discussions on various topics. Please note that any information you post in these discussions will become public, so please do not post sensitive information in the public discussions. Whenever you publicly disclose information online, that information could be collected and used by others. We are not responsible for any action or policies of any third parties who collect information that users disclose in any such forums on the website. jobsearchinsider.com does not agree or disagree with anything posted on the discussion board.
9. ACCESSING/CHANGING/DELETING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may access, correct, update, and/or delete any personally-identifiable information that you submit to the Website. You may also unsubscribe from mailing lists or any registrations on the Website. To do so, please either follow instructions on the page of the Website on which you have provided such information or subscribed or registered or contact us at [email@example.com]
10. MARKETING OPT-OUT
You may opt out of marketing communications sent by jobsearchinsider.com by managing your email preferences on our Preferences Management page, or by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each marketing email.
11. YOUR RIGHTS
You can also ask us to correct and, where relevant, erase that information. Please note that certain Personal Information may need to be retained by jobsearchinsider.com for a period of time following cancellation of your account where this is necessary for our legitimate business purposes or required or authorized by applicable law.
In several instances, the content published via jobsearchinsider.com will not be in the Website custody or control, and any content that has been shared by you through any supported third-party apps via the Website may continue to be available to third parties and the public at large, as this content is now under the control of the operators of the third-party apps.
14. CONTACT INFORMATION